Onetool is the centralized place for companies to subscribe to the software they need to operate their business. One membership, one invoice, and one centralized login and admin dashboard. We want to enable small- and medium-sized companies to outcompete large corporate giants by giving them access to the absolute best software out there. Be part of the mission to empower these startups and businesses of up to 1,000 employees!
What you can expect
- Experience a real startup as you are part of the very first team working for onetool: challenging and chaotic work with global ambitions and a massive responsibility
- You will be the key person for our global sales & partnership activities for both, SaaS partnerships and onetool’s customers
- You will energetically and efficiently drive new partnership and customer acquisition and manage the sales funnel by analyzing and controlling pipeline activity in our CRM and monitoring your sales activity against assigned quotas
- Engage with senior stakeholders in target accounts via phone, email and in-person at each point of the sales cycle to ensure deals are brought to completion
- Initiate and implement new sales initiatives, and strategies
- You will hire and build up and lead the sales and account executive team once your initial initiatives succeeded
- You will work directly with our CEO which will, depending on your performance, give you the opportunity to climb the ranks quickly to a Senior Director, VP or C-Level Position.
What makes you a great match
- You always dreamed of being part of a real startup in its earliest stage and want to take it to the next level. As a go-getter with a passion for disruptive tech you are addicted to the chase to lock down sales and hit a quota.
- You have an unstoppable entrepreneurial "can-do" attitude, are highly motivated and communicative, very energetic and independent.
- 3-6 years selling and partnering in a high-growth B2B or SaaS environment
- Strong history of hitting and exceeding sales quotas
- Outstanding Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field, Master’s or MBA preferred
- Strong prospecting and referral skills
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills, especially MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Google Suite, sales tools and CRMs
- Ability to start your work later in the day to meet with partners and customers in the US-time-zones (~10-30%)
What we offer
- Real responsibility at a super young startup. Be among the very first employees
- Challenging work in a dynamic, fast paced and collaborative environment
- Equity package
- 28 days paid time off per year
- Flat hierarchy with quick path to promotions
- The most awesome startup you’ll ever find