Onetool is the centralized place for companies to subscribe to the software they need to operate their business. One membership, one billing, and one centralized login and admin dashboard. We want to enable small- and medium-sized companies to outcompete large corporate giants by giving them access to the absolute best software out there. Be part of the mission to empower these startups and businesses of up to 1,000 employees!
What you can expect:
- You will experience the real startup-life as you are part of the very first team working for onetool: challenging and chaotic work, but also fun and laid-back times
- You will have responsibility from the first minute and will do the same tasks our co-founder & CEO is doing. If you want to, our CEO will mentor you in all aspects of "business"
- These tasks range through all aspects of business, e.g. sales outreach, sales calls, partnership meetings & calls, funnel building, performance marketing, content marketing, marketing automation presentation design, pitch events, financial modeling, and growth & expansion strategies
- You will get and choose your own project in the area of business expansion and lead it from the very beginning
- You identify best practices and share them with the team
- You will think out of the box and challenge existing processes to further increase our operational efficiency
What makes you a great match:
- You always dreamed of being part of a real startup in its earliest stage and want to learn and understand what it takes to build a start-up and take it to the next level
- You have an unstoppable "can-do" attitude, are highly motivated and communicative, very energetic and independent in handling business challenges, and like the role of a generalist
- You have already collected experience from a broad variety of fields, i.e. marketing, finance, business development, consulting
- You possess a hands-on mentality, and can combine an analytical and structured approach of working with creativity
- You are in the last year of your Bachelor’s, or somewhere in your Master’s or MBA program
- You are available from September/October 2019 for 6 weeks to 6 months
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic and high pressure, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are required, German skills are a plus
What we offer
- Real responsibility at a super young startup. Be among the very first employees
- Challenging internship in a dynamic, fast paced and collaborative environment
- An "office" with hot tub and in the middle of the vibrant Berlin Friedrichshain
- Steep learning curve as you learn directly from our experienced co-founders and gain them as mentors
- The opportunity to get hired after the internship as one of the first employees - with company VESOP shares.
- Real startup garage feeling where everybody in the team counts!