Onetool is the centralized place for companies to subscribe to the software they need to operate their business. One membership, one billing, and one centralized login and admin dashboard. We want to enable small- and medium-sized companies to outcompete large corporate giants by giving them access to the absolute best software out there. Be part of the mission to empower these startups and businesses of up to 1,000 employees!
What you can expect:
- You will experience the real startup-life as you are part of the very first team working for onetool: challenging and chaotic work, but also fun and laid-back
- You will have responsibility from the first minute and will create the content strategy for onetool
- You will research software tools from different categories (e.g. sales outreach), will try them out, and will then write SEO-optimized blog articles on the benefits/comparison of each tool
- You'll teach yourself more about content marketing through Udemy classes and other sources you'd like to use and will implement your learnings directly with us, on our website, blog, etc.
- You will be responsible for backlink creation and will engage with potential customer groups on Reddit and other forums
- You will think out of the box and will implement your own ideas
What makes you a great match:
- You always dreamed of being part of a real startup in its earliest stage and want to learn and understand what it takes to build a start-up and take it to the next level
- You have an unstoppable "can-do" attitude, are highly motivated and communicative, have the ability to take ownership and work independently
- You love writing (and the research related to it)
- Ideally, you have first-hand experiences in blogging, SEO, PR and/or Content Marketing
- You are in the last year of your Bachelor’s in Journalism, Communication Studies or Marketing, or somewhere in your Master’s program
- You are available from September/October 2019 for 6 weeks to 6 months
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic and high pressure, entrepreneurial environment
- Your English is excellent, verbally as well as in writing; German is a plus
What we offer
- Real responsibility at a super young startup. Be among the very first employees
- Challenging internship in a dynamic, fast paced and collaborative environment
- An "office" in the middle of the vibrant Berlin Friedrichshain
- Steep learning curve as you learn directly from our experienced co-founders and gain them as mentors
- The opportunity to get hired after the internship as one of the first employees
- Real startup garage feeling where everybody in the team counts!